Purple colour Enviro-Drip is ideal for use with non potable treated water. It is marked clearly "Caution Not For Drinking" (complies with Australian Standard 3500.1). Enviro-Drip uses Australian standard poly fittings. Tube pressure rating is 300 kPa.
• Uses 13mm Australian Standard poly fittings.
• Non-drain capability improves irrigation efficiency, dramatically reduces time at start-up before emitter pressure compensates. Allows the irrigator to have short pulse irrigation cycles.
• Emitter has “self-flushing” action at the beginning and end of each irrigation cycle helping to reduce the risk of blockages.
• Large pre-entry filter area helps to screen water-borne particles.
• Non-drain feature stops a vacuum forming on shut down and prevents soil from being drawn into the emitter via the outlet hole.
• Proven pressure compensating mechanism for longer runs, steep and undulating terrain.