Toro Drip-Eze™ is a one piece in-line, brown coloured drip tube suited to a wide range of landscape applications.
It's water conservation made easy. It is brown so it blends in with the landscape. Because Drip Eze/DripX applies water to the plants at a slow consistent rate, it reduces the risk of run-off and water wastage. It is particularly suited to garden beds where overspray cannot be tolerated.
• Uses 13mm Australian Standard poly fittings.
• Non-drain capability improves irrigation efficiency, dramatically reduces time at start-up before emitter pressure compensates. Allows the irrigator to have short pulse irrigation cycles.
• Emitter has “self-flushing” action at the beginning and end of each irrigation cycle helping to reduce the risk of blockages.
• Large pre-entry filter area helps to screen water-borne particles.
• Non-drain feature stops a vacuum forming on shut down and prevents soil from being drawn into the emitter via the outlet hole.
• Proven pressure compensating mechanism for longer runs, steep and undulating terrain.