Taking water conservation to the next level, Irritrol's proven RainSensor ™ Series makes watering in the rain a thing of the past. The reliable RainSensor ™ series conserves water by preventing irrigation. Rain sensors are designed to suspend irrigation during and after rainfall. Sensors are easily to install and work with virtually all AC-powered automatic irrigation systems. This popular accessory has adjustable shut-off points from 3mm to 25mm of accumulated rainfall and offers a 91 metre transmission range (wireless model)providing a variety of installation options.
- Fully adjustable shutoff points from 1/8" to 1" (3-25mm) of accumulated rainfall
- Compatible with virtually all AC powered controllers
- 7.6m cable (white, UV resistant, UL graded) provides installation flexibility
- Five year battery life (Typical)
- Sensor Type: industry standard hygroscopic discs
- Rain sensitivity: adjustable nominal 1/8" to 1" (3-25mm)
- Operating temperatures: 29oC to 49oC
- Housing material: UV resistant engineered polymer
- Receiver power: 24VAC/VDC, 100 mA
- Load rating: normally open or normally closed, 3A @ 24VAC
- UL Listed
For further information, please contact TIS.
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Phone: 1300 787 003