Taking water conservation to the next level, Irritrol's proven RainSensor ™ Series makes watering in the rain a thing of the past. The reliable RainSensor ™ series conserves water by preventing irrigation. Rain sensors are designed to suspend irrigation during and after rainfall. Sensors are easily to install and work with virtually all AC-powered automatic irrigation systems. This popular accessory has adjustable shut-off points from 3mm to 25mm of accumulated rainfall and offers a 91 metre transmission range (wireless model) providing a variety of installation options.
- Enhanced communication & signal link integrity features.
- Fully adjustable shutoff points from 1/8" to 1" (3-25mm) of accumulated rainfall.
- Compatible with nearly all controllers.
- 91m transmission range offers virtually limitless installation options.
- Easy versatile, one-piece mounting requires no special tools.
- Quick-Clip™ gutter bracket included.
- Visual sensor status & alert indicators verify consistent operation.
- Signal strength indicators ensure correct installation, communication link & signal integrity.
- Smart Bypass ™ for easy system over-ride, sensor switches back automatically on next activation.
- Slide/snap on cover protects receiver from elements.
- Five year battery life (Typical).
- Suits new & retro-fitted systems.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Sensor Type: industry standard hygroscopic discs.
- Rain sensitivity: adjustable nominal 1/8" to 1" (3-25mm).
- Operating temperatures: 29◦C to 49◦C.
- Housing material: UV resistant engineered polymer.
- Wireless only features: ▪ Transmission range up to 91m line of sight ▪ Battery: Two CR2032 3V cells, 5 year life (Typical).
- Receiver power: 24VAC/VDC, 100 mA.
- Load rating: normally open or normally closed, 3A @ 24VAC.
- UL Listed.
For further information, please contact TIS.
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Phone: 1300 787 003