The Irritrol Richdel 205MT Solenoid Valve is designed primarily for light commercial and residential use. These rugged electric valves have offered debris tolerant operation and a high flow, low- friction-loss design for optimum performance for nearly 30 years.
- Improved bonnet design interlocks with the diaphragm & base for greater pressure tolerance.
- Manual external bleed.
- Debris tolerant design for use in lightly contaminated dirty water.
- High flow, low- friction-loss design.
- Optional flow control allows flow adjustment & manual shutoff.
- Heavy duty construction. Corrosion & UV resistant PVC.
- Rugged nylon -reinforced Buna-N diaphragm.
- Encapsulated solenoid.
- Available in female BSP .
- Removable tamper resistant flow control handle.
- Easily serviced without removal from the system.
- Flow Range: 1-100L/m
- Pressure Range: 70-1034 kPa
- Solenoid: 24 VAC
- Inrush Volt-Amp: 24 VAC-9.6VA
- Inrush Current: 0.4 amp
- Holding Volt-Amp: 24 VAC-4.8 VA
- Holding Current: 0.2 amp