Kwik Dial offer a unique combination of sophisticated features & simple operation, making it the ideal residential controller from Irritrol. It's automatic, semi-automatic & manual operations, a wide range of watering intervals & the ability to make percentage changes to watering duration for seasonal adjustments provides excellent scheduling flexibility.
Peace of mind is ensured by the controllers electrical surge protection, a self-diagnostic, electronic circuit breaker & built-in memory that maintains time, date & programming information for 24 hours in the absence of AC power. When automatically adjusted by adding Irritrol's optional CLIMATE LOGIC Weathering Sensing System (Sold separately), the Kwik Dial becomes a smart, climate based controller.
- Automatic, semi-automatic (manual program) & manual station(s) operation.
- Programmable 'Rain Off' up to seven days.
- One dial & four push buttons for ease of programming.
- Large LCD display status of programs scheduled to run each day.
- Multiple language capabilities
- Built-in memory maintains real time & programming information for a minimum of 24 hours in the absence of AC power (No battery required).
- 'All Stations' test program.
- Water budgeting feature for each program (0-200% in 10% increments).
- Weather-resistant plastic case with internal transformer & provision on the door for a padlock.
- Durable plastic case.
- Five year warranty.
- Station run times: 1-240 minutes (4 hours) in 1 minute increments.
- Start times: 3 per program for up to 9 daily starts.
- Transformer input: 120v ac, 60HZ (220/240V ac, 50Hz)
- Transformer output: 24V ac, .830amps
- Maximum output per station: 24V ac, .4amp
- Maximum total output:24V ac, .8amp (including master valve)
- Capacity: One station per valve (or 24V ac pump start relay) on at a time.UL & CUL listed.
- RS100 Wireless rain Sensor
- RFS1000 Wireless Rain/Freeze Sensor
- RS500 Wired Rain Sensor
- CRR Remote Series (R-100-KIT)
- SR-1 Pump Start Relay
- Cl-100-Wireless Weather Sensing System