The Irritrol 200B series globe/angle valves have built their popularity on a proven track record of reliability & a reputation for offering valuable features at an affordable price. The 200B series provides manual internal & external bleed, heavy duty, UV resistant PVC construction, stainless steel hardware, a double beaded diaphragm & a captive solenoid plunger.
- Heavy duty, corrosion & UV resistant PVC construction with stainless steel spring & hardware - provides consistent operation
- Slow closing design - reduces water hammer & resulting stress on the system
- Rugged double beaded Santoprene Diaphragm - ensures leak proof seal.
- Internal & external bleed (Flush mode) - allows for manual operation
- Accepts OMNIREG modular pressure regulator - ensures consistent performance
- High strength ribbed bonnet & bottom inlet - increase durability
- Unique three way stainless steel bonnet - screws accept phillips, flat blade & hex driver tools for easy servicing without removal from whole system.
- Flow control allows precise adjustment & manual shut-off
- Buna-N valve seat seal
- Unique threaded inlet plug o-ring seal prevents leaks
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Five year warranty
- Flow range: 5-120GPM
- Pressure range: 20-150psi
- Solenoid: 240V ac
- Inrush volt amp: 24V ac-9.6VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt amp: 24V ac-4.8 VA
- Holding current: .2 amp