HUNTER WIRELESS RAIN CLIK SENSOR
Description:Most rain-sensing devices work by accumulating a set amount of rainfall before a switch is activated that interrupts the circuit from the controller and shuts off the system. In that “accumulation time”, the system will unnecessarily continue to water.
This can look especially bad for conservation-conscious municipalities, businesses, and residences. With built-in Quick Response technology, the Hunter Rain-Clik and Wireless Rain-Clik can command a controller to shut off right when it starts to rain.
The Rain-Clik can be mounted on an eave or any flat vertical surface like a wall or fence. A gutter mount is also available that allows for easy installation of the Rain-Clik on the edge of a gutter.
- Maintenance-free design with integrated battery for wireless models
- Adjustable vent ring allows for longer or shorter reset period
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm
- Wired models include 7.6 m of 0.5 mm2 (20 AWG) sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire
- Wireless model range is 244 m line of sight from sensor to receiver
- Multiple receivers can be operated from a single sensor
- Warranty period: 5 years (wired models), 10 years (wireless sensor)
- Compatible with most irrigation controllers